Monday, 7 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day - 5th to 7th Sept

5th September

This was the points when I realised that I really love these books but if I carry on reading them at this rate (one every couple of days) I soon won't have any left until another one comes out. Boo hoo!!



6th September

Chris treated me to a McFlurry and they just have the new Aero ones in so I thought I'd try the mint one. Our local branch not being staffed by rocket scientists then had a protracted conversation about whether 'someone' went to Penzance to collect the mint sauce and eventually told us there was none. I opted for the choc one instead, and when we pulled out and I tasted it..it was mint. Go figure :D



7th September

I've been feeling more down since coming back from holiday and finding leaking roof, intermittent electrical fault and a bathroom which should be gutted at the end of the week. It's so nice to know that I have friends who will be there to help when I need a moan, a hug or simply someone there for me.

No comments: