Saturday, 12 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day - 8th to 11th Sept

8th September

Had a terrible time in Tescos listening to loud screaming from all the little kids in the place, Just one of those days when shopping is even more hideous than normal.


9th September

My poor DeeDee lost her battle against the tumour as the vet said that it had spread to her lungs and there was no hope for her.



10th September

Just moved and my back went into spasms trapping my sciatic nerve. The moral is that these things happen without warning so nothing you can do about it.



11th September

Met up with Jane and Richard to show her some sights while she's down and it made me realise how little I go and see of my own county. We had a great time and it was so brill to see her again.

No comments: