Friday, 4 September 2009

Learn Something New Every Day - 1st & 2nd September

I decided this year to join the new Shimelle class, thanks to Tee for letting me know it was running. Throghout the month you have to keep a journal or make a book detailing what you have learned each day.

Cover design;


This is my first page for 1st September.
Today I learned that people don't have to live nearby to be close friends, like Alison on UKS.



On the 2nd I learnt that electricity has a mind of it's own and trying to diagnose problems with the circuits is possibly best left to those with either the right equipment or certainly more patience than me!!!

2 comments:

tee said...

great layouts Wendy! Think over this past year I havev learnt that same lesson..good friends can be anywhere..near of far <3 xT

Sarah C said...

This is just awesome. Love how you're doing this. Your lessons are fantastic too :D xx